|From the 21st century to the 25th, state-of-the-art Starfleet vessels push the boundaries of known space, gathering knowledge for all. Space stations form waypoints and communities in new regions of space — bold crews staff those ships and stations, eager to make the next discovery. |
What vessel will you take beyond the farthest star?
Pre-orders are now available of the Utopia Planitia Starfleet Sourcebook for the Star Trek Adventures roleplaying game. A wealth of information awaits all Star Trek fans, centered around Starfleet operations and a complete guide to constructing Federation starships, space stations, and small craft.
Launching in three editions, each tailored for Star Trek fans of any generation, the Utopia Planitia Starfleet Sourcebook is a handy reference for gamers and non-gamers alike. The Standard Edition [UK|US], The Original Series (TOS) Edition [UK|US], and The Next Generation (TNG) Edition [UK|US] can all be pre-ordered from the Modiphius webstores today. Note that this sourcebook requires a Star Trek Adventures core rulebook to use
The Utopia Planitia Starfleet Sourcebook includes:
· An extensive discussion of Starfleet’s history, from its humble beginnings in the 22nd century to its operational capacity in the 25th century.
· Detailed information on operations aboard a Federation starship, including daily life, locations, shipboard systems, procedures, and more.
· Guidance on how to create your group’s ‘home in the stars,’ whether it’s a starship or space station, and how to make that home a character in its own right.
· A complete system for creating your own spaceframes for your ongoing missions and campaigns.
· Updated game statistics and graphics for more than 70 Federation and Starfleet starship classes, space stations, and small craft.
· Gamemaster advice and optional rules to enable amazing ship- or station-based storytelling experiences.
Keep up to date with everything Modiphius Entertainment by followingus on Discord, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and the official website: https://www.modiphius.net.