Blood and Fury Crowdfunding for the second volume in the World At War Series starts now. Blood and Fury is a game of fast and furious platoon-level combat. Set in 1985, in an alternate history of World War III, when the Warsaw Pact armies storm across the border of East Germany in a powerful attempt to seize West Germany and the whole of Free Europe.
The WORLD AT WAR 85 system features a unique combat system that involves die rolls by both attacking units and defending units, which keeps both players engaged throughout the game. Die rolls are compared, and hits are applied quickly, as all the information you need to fight your units is on the counters. No combat results table is necessary. Initiative, formation activation, random turn length, close air support, and air cover are all integrated smoothly.
It’s all here:
· UK Harrier and Tornado Close Air Support Aircraft
· UK Challenger and Chieftain Main Battle Tanks
· UK Striker Anti-tank Guided Missile AFV
· US M-60A3 Main Battle Tank
· US A-10 Close Support Aircraft
· USSR T-64 and T-80 Main Battle Tanks
· USSR Air Assault and Marine Infantry
· USSR BTR-70 APCs and BMP-2 IFVs
· WEST GERMAN Leopard I and Leopard II MBTs
· WEST GERMAN M-48 Patton Main Battle Tanks
· WEST GERMAN Marder-1A1 Gun-armed Infantry Fighting Vehicles